Thursday, August 5, 2010

Be Very Happy Day

Today is the 3rd anniversary of SNSD, so SONE's around the world are now celebrating it as we speak. How can you contribute? well start trending #forever9snsd on twitter and get it to number 1!!!

If you haven't seen it yet check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZSZiyntfw, video made by soshified of SONE's around the world, watching this really make me feel special being apart of this fandom and support the 9 unique girls of SNSD!..

4ever supporting you's Hwaiting!. saranghae! :D

--------------------

Apart from that, yesterday Secondhand Seranade released there third album. I was recommended by sweet melody to listen to there song so I gave it shot, wow, there songs are great on the new album, so great that i went and grab there other two album to listen. Thank for telling me about this great artist, it really the type of music I love listening to.

I will listen to there songs more later but right now it So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!

LOL as i was typing this my cousin has finally sent me a msg, Im so glad!!!


====
Happy, Sad, Depressed or Angry
I'll always be happy around everyone I care for,
If me being happy can make another person happy
then it best to be happy rather than Sad, Depressed or Angry

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment