Monday, August 2, 2010

Time to become myself again,

Since I started this blog, Ive made some post and the main ones where pretty emotional or depressing imo. Why i started this blog in the first place? well I can't remember since writing has never been something I actually want to be doing but since I started one I decided to stick with it and to not abandon what I have started. How I got encouraged to make a blog well that an easy one to answer, my two dedicated followers were the one that made me wanted to started a blog and I'm glad I did since it give me the chance to express my inner feeling and thoughts and I sure do have alot.

Now before I continue with the main point of this post, I like to say that I've thought long and hard about this and that what I say in this post is what I really mean and if I say I will do it then no matter how hard or painful it is, i will not quit or stop unless there is a reason to. Since my best cuz are my main followers this post is mainly dedicated toward them in mind. So if u do read this, at least comment or tell me you read it as I do really want these post to be eventually read :). I'm still wondering if my post on my dream was ever read, especially by MC Foo and I do not plan to ask as I will explain why l8er.




So what this post is about is a quick summary of my plans and goal that I want to try accomplish in the next 35 days. I choose this date as a milestone date as by then it will be my cuzzes bday and it good end date for such a milestone:). I will provide explanation on why on some of my goals.

1. Stop being annoying and bothering on msn now!
Now you probably say I'm thinking to much or it not like that etc, or even to the point that your just to busy to talk which is understandable but lately I've gotten the feeling that I have cross the line and become of a interference than someone to happily talk to. Sure we still chat but it just not the same as a few months back and it become the complete opposite in which it now me trying too hard to start a conversation in the which the end result is a long list of LOL and short sentence whereby nothing really happen. These awkward or watever feelings that I get now really do make me feel that I've step over the line and become an annoyance so if it true I do apologize, It really makes me wonder if i did something wrong.
I also get that feeling in person as well and I have indirectly mentioned it but It probably be written off as me thinking too much etc

Goal - From now on, I will not message my cuz and try chat with them as I am no longer going to try start a conversation with them cause I feel i have cross the line and become a disturbance since they are always busy. I will let them decide if they want to chat with me from now on.

This is going to be tough since Ive grown accustomed to having a quick chat every night. But I guess i was like that before anyway and my cuz would be the ones greeting me:), I guess they changed me to being more social but I now have to step away from that and become my old self once more:(. It feel like this could eventually lead to us hardly ever typing anything to each other unless it just to ask something and it make me feel sad typing it out. sigh


2. No more snacking before dinner and before bed and limit my chocolate consumption to just a bit each day.

I really need to stop doing it as I seriously think it is affecting me in multiple ways. I really blaming it for giving me my sore thoats and my massive outbreak of pimple that I have yet to get rid of is possibly a cause of it, and this make me feel terrible having to deal with mountains of red craters these past few months. Make me depressed:(.

3.Read Read Read
I have 3 reading to get though that I want to complete within this time limit. The reading are MC foo and NtSocial Fanfic and also the relentless Love fanfic. I will surely read them and write a short report on each reading and post it here on my blog.

4. Practice Practice Practice Starcraft 2.
No explanation here - It get me away from the world just like basketball does as well, and I challenge myself to get better since I very new to the starcraft universe and when I focus my time on something I do not like being just a amateur.

5. Study and prepare for my Microsoft Certificate.
So I was given an opportunity to go for an exam and get a Microsoft Certified Certificate in Windows 7 Configuration at my workplace so the company can have a Microsoft certified technician at hand. The task at hand is to study the booklet and know the theory. I'm planning to ace the exam.


These are basically the main goals that I plan to accomplish by the time the 35days comes around. Some other lingering thoughts that I have yet to make decision on is whether I should do something with my cousins the weekend before there bday. Of course Im saying yes already but I want to ask them if they plan on doing something. I guess I won't have the chance to ask now so I hope they will eventually read this post and maybe talk to me about it. It really up to them on if they haven't grown tired of me spending time with them. And yes I know I can be pretty negative on myself at times but as I said earlier, I never really like to bother people and have always done most of my goals and stuff independently. 

Apart from that, I will close this post now. ATM I plan to have a weekly review on my progress with these goal and any changes that happen along the way along with how I'm coping with it.


L8ers

Happy, Sad, Depressed or Angry
I'll always be happy around everyone I care for,
If me being happy can make another person happy
then it best to be happy rather than Sad, Depressed or Angry

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment