Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 2 - August 3rd 2010 - R & R + I feel sensitivity in my mind

mGetting some serious R&R at the moment, that rest and recovery for those that don't know what it means. The late night sleeps and constant Starcraft play really fatigue me out, so I only played 1 mission tonight and couldn't keep my eye open enough. Instead I hop into bed for a nap.

Well It's almost 1:30am and I pretty much took a 3 hour nap, think I'll spend the next hour watching the latest ep of lie to me before heading back to bed since I'm up now just lining up torrent for the nightly TVB D/L's for the family to watch. Yes it become a regular chore to get these d/l going and onto the hard drive by the morning and It the prefer time to do it since I rather not think about it in the evening when i get home from work.

Night been pretty quite these last two days, Been just focus on SC2, to let the time pass away. It an enjoyable time but I'm still holding out on msn chatting as part of that goal I doing. Starting to feel like the old time now, doing my own thing etc. I wonder when will my cousin be not busy and send me a greetings, even just a hi would be comforting as I still feel guilty that I must of done something to make you avoid wanting to chat with me now.



Slowly we are drifting away and It must be me that has caused it to be that way :(, and this drift has been getting longer and longer since just before school started. It now to the point where I'm thinking what are you going to bring to my place on Saturday that you can focus on and not have to chat with annoying me:\. I know I know, it not like that blah blah blah etc etc, but when you only see me once a week and for less than 30minutes, it kind of hurt me seeing u sitting on the end of the table doing your own thing while im helping fill out your weekly dose of kpop and stuff on the hdd. This is wat i truely feel aigoo!!.

But since you already started doing it, I guess you might aswell do it, since I already get the sense that this is how were goner be from now on unless this is all my imagination and you are truely busy with Gna, kpop, school, fanfic and collabs that there is no time at all for your fav oppa as you use to call me?. LOL, am i even your fav anymore? You calling me you fav really meant something to me hehe, it puts a smile on my face.

What ever happen to multitasking:)

But anyway I've gone way to long and the stuff I said on top where pretty much direct towards one particular person. Im only stating my thought and opinion, so if I may be thinking way of track then by all means correct me cause emotions and mood really linger for a long time with me, I feel that Im pretty sensitive in these sort of situation and that and word or comments made do stick me for awhile i suppose. As I said one time, words can be harsh. I hope i make any sense as this paragraph feel like im blabbling whatever on my mind at the moment, so yeah.

On a side note, their the another cuz who been busy with her on going battles in life. I just goner say that I hope everthing turned out well after last week and that you are now continuing life as if it was a fresh new start. Still young with long road ahead of you, and yes I know you can be sensitive toward many things if Im correct, based on your own blog, but just remember if you ever need someone else to talk to other than your two best friends you love so much, then I'll be here.


--------
No matter what I said here tonight, It only just what Im thinking but in the end I still love and care for both of my fav cousins.

Sarangheyo my sachon's - 33day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



---------------------
Happy, Sad, Depressed or Angry
I'll always be happy around everyone I care for,
If me being happy can make another person happy
then it best to be happy rather than Sad, Depressed or Angry

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment